Thursday 25 April 2013



Today a goint to write about the only think in the entire world that calm down me: Music.
The music always was a very special place in my family, because most of my relatives play some instrument or sing. I love sing, but the rest of the people don’t enjoy very much when listen to me singing. I don’t have much talent really.
When I feel angry I listen PunkRock out loud, the most of my favorite groups are from Spain. La Fuga, El Ultimo ke zierre, Extremoduro, Konsumo Respeto, o Gritando en Silencio, are greats band, there lyrics are strong and very critical, and represent severel of my frustiations. The first band of this kind that like me was Attaque 77, when a was a very little girl, and I continue listen they although they broken up a few years ago.
When I fell blue I listen very sad music, like classic rock, jazz or blues, even some song are not really sad the sound makes me nostalgic. I love Janis’s music, she’s is one of my favorite singer ever. I listen Latin Rock to, special fron 70’, like Serú Girán, Almendra, Spinetta Jade, Sui Generis, and Vox Dei. My favorite singers of all time are Charly García and Luis Alberto Spinetta.
The soundtrack of my life is Soda Stereo and Gustavo Cerati.  He’s the love of my life.
I began to listen "Soda" when i was a little girl, and always was my obsession. When soda Stereo broke up, I was nine year, but I was listen they in a concert on 2007 in the tour “Me verás volver” I think that was the happiest day of my life. 

9 comments:

  1. Wow! they look so young in this picture! I love music, too. And I suppose Gustavo was and is the love of a lot of girls in Latin America.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's because he's perfect <3 so handsome and talented

      Delete
  2. Hello fran! I like punk rock to, one of my favorite group is "the Devotchkas"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-SoLdEbTQg.

    When I was more younger I had a lot of anger becouse of that I think I listened them a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Fran:
    I like the music, but I sing very very bad :(. I don´t have talent. And too I like Soda, bue I aren´t fanatic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know if sometime I say you that Attaque 77 was the first punk's band that I listen too. We are so same, because I love you jaja! And about 70's music, before I didn't listen it, but I learned to enjoy and now I like so much it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's so fantastic! I listen the same music. I love "El Flaco" Spinetta, is my favourite singer, he's like a god for me. His letters are the life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree! I can see him just once, but that was magical...

      Delete