Saturday 13 April 2013

@_@!! Facebook



Hi everyone, today i was make a confession: I’m totally a Facebook addict.
I use internet every day, mostly for university stuff. I check my mail in gmail.com, use youtube for listen music (yes, jajaja, i used a web of videos, only for music, ironic, but true) and visit a few blogs, but the most of the time that i spend in my beloved computer is on Facebook.
I have a facebook profile about 5 year ago, and in this web I do everything: I talk with my friends, especially with my best friend who live in Easter Island, about a month ago. I miss her so much, so we chat every night about ours days, we share photos, and send songs to each other. On Facebook I publish songs, fragments of book, or any silly stuff that i think in that moment. I have almost six hundred friend on Facebook, but i only care of my real friends, so i chat just with them.
I’m a feminist a few year ago, and visit constantly some feminist blogs, so check them out and enjoy your self:

--> http://menstruar.blogspot.com/
--> http://acidademente.blogspot.com.es
--> http://papaqueeselaborto.blogspot.com/ 

see you!

5 comments:

  1. Long live to these feminist blogs! Long live to in-power women!

    Kisses, Fran, I love you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Francisca! My favorite wed side is facebook to

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think if I have internet in my cell phone I would use internet -and Facebook- much more

    ReplyDelete
  4. Before I did the same watch videos in YouTube only for the music. Then I decided download the music because I can hear that in my cell phone and that’s more useful jejeje

    ReplyDelete