Thursday 4 April 2013

Na nananana


Hi, My name is Francisca, but a I hate it, so my friends call me Ciska :)
I was born in Santiago, and live in the city all my life, with my mother and sister, but my father and relatives live in Copiapo. 
I like so much things, especially the music, and very especific kind of music: the Latin Rock it´s my favorite. I grown up listen Charly Garcia, Spinetta y Soda Stereo, and when I was fifteen I fall in love of Gustavo Cerati  <3. That is very important  in my life, because I met some of my best friend in concerts or fans meetings.

I studied Chemestry one year, but the career was not make me really happy. So then I quit to the university, and decided to find a work and lived the life.
When I was tired of that  y decided go back to university, but this time I choose a new career: sociology!. (nobody understood my choise, I don’t really understood to)

3 comments:

  1. I like Francisca, it is a very beautiful name!
    jajaja and about your decision, I don't either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ciska..? Sounds strange but Francisca is a nice name

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't like my name because is such common. When I was studying in Olivos, all my classmates called me Ciska, but I never achieved it in JGM.

      Delete