Thursday 18 April 2013

My Dreams...


Hello Dear classmates, teach and others:
Today I was another confession: I always want to be a decorator. When I was very young,  I watched  a lots of TV shows in People&Arts, mostly about decoration.  I began to decorate my bedroom, other places of my house  and I realised that I loved.  I dream one day would become a successful decorator.
I have many dreams and ambitions for the future, but all of them are very different of each other.
I want to go to live with my best friend, me and my other friends call he “Awelo”. We are already finding a flat for us.
Awelo, Naty (another friend of us) and me, have a dream in common: we want to have a bakery together, when we use only organics products, for cooking and packing the cakes.  This is my biggest dream these days, and we are working very hard to achieve it.
Obviously, my ambitions isn’t only about work,  I have a deep  dreams to.  I hope have children in the future, I love kids. I would like have four kids, two sons and two daughters (or more), and live in a piece of land with all my family and friends.  My family is very close, but we are a small group.  I would like to live with all my love ones in a beautiful place with a lot of trees.  I hope my kids, and all the children in the future grow up in a better place, that’s why I concern about the environment,  and the other rights like education, health, and sexual rights.

5 comments:

  1. I'm so fascinate with your dreams!! I try to eat just organic products! When your bakery opens, you have to tell me!
    Have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi fran:

    I like much your dreams. it´s very interesting. I liked.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very interesting , i always have been relationed with decoration, my mum always talk about decoration and his desire to be an decorator too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Fran,
    I think it is really nice you think of a better place for future generations. Education is an important tool to not only have a better place but better generations as well

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wrote a very nice post for you and my internet deleted it :(

    Well, I said you that I like so much your dreams because I hope that my kids grow up, someday, with your kids, and all we are very happy :)

    A hug! I love you.

    ReplyDelete