Friday 14 June 2013

Gustavito

A long time ago I  wrote about my favourite music and today I going to write about my favourite singer in the whole world: Gustavo Cerati <3.
Gustavo Cerati begun to play guitar very young and after to plays in a few bands, he join to Zeta Bosio y Charly Alberti to integrate Soda Stereo in 1983.
Soda Stereo is one of the most famous Latin-American band, their music and style are incomparable, but althought Soda Stereo dissolves in 1997, Gustavo begun to experiment soloist proyect in 1993 with his record “Amor Amarillo”.  This is the first record of the long  list of success of Gustavo without Soda Stereo.
One of my favourite things about Gustavo is his huge talent for write, his lyrics are very deep and poetics, and his talent for play the guitar is recognizing for many artist around the world.
The versatility of Gustavo is huge and we can see it in his different records, for example “Amor Amarillo” And “Bocanada”(Recorded on 1999) have a very soft sound and lyrics with deep contents focused in the tangential moment on Gustavo’s family. In his musical career he experiment a lot with electronic music, begun with his wife Cecilia Amenabar, that is a great DJ, and continued incorporated in his recordings before their breakup on 2002. This electronic sound is clear in many songs but definitely my favourite is the rocker facet, he’s a total Rock Star, and we can see this principally in the disc "Siempre es hoy" and “Ahí Vamos”. When he released this record I been pass for very complex and sad period of my life, for this it’s very important to me.
He’s a poet, smart and deep, a great compositor and guitar player and also a gorgeous man, for all these reason he always be my favourite musician in the world.


The next song isn’t one of my favourites but have one phrase that I used like a motto for life:
"Flow without an end to flow more… 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogsmcz2SaPI

3 comments:

  1. For a few minute I thought that maybe you and me could coincide in the post, but later I remembered Gustavo and I was sure that we would do post differents :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. jajaja Nicole. I can see you guys really know each other.
    I liked the tune Francisca. Hadn't Heard it before.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is interesting I had no idea, i am very ignorant in the themes of music.

    ReplyDelete