Thursday 13 June 2013

もののけ姫

Today I felt very ill and stayed in home and althought I don’t watch Anime often, I decide watch a movie of wich a friend spoken to me: “ The Mononoke Princess” .
This movie start when a little village is attacked for a demon that use to be a giant wild board,  wounding and curse to village’s prince. The prince Ashitaka had to start a long trip to achieve stop the curse and affront his imminent death.
In his trip, Ashitaka arrived to “The iron city” that is in fierce war with the Forest and the gods that live in there. It's here where he met  San, the Mononoke Princess (the princess of the revenge's spirits) raised by wolves and untired warrior for expulse the human of the forest.  In the depth of the woods lives the Shishigami o the great Spirit of the forest that can give o take the life.

This movie shows the confrontation between the human ambition and the real spirit of the nature, the harmony that maintains the world in equilibrium, and how the hate can destroy our self and all around us.

It's a wonderful movie, that regrettably show the worst of the human side, the unconscious depredation of the environment, the destruction of the nature, the cruelty and evilness that we can have only for money or power, but also show the real power of nature and the goodness and passion for saving it, how we can catch up the knowledge when we achieve “see with clarity,without hate in the heart”. <3

3 comments:

  1. OH!
    I'm very ill too but I saw Game of Thrones. Have you seen it? I will watch the movie you talked.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm already saw the entire serie but when a episode ends, i always finish very angry... I prefer the books, you must reading those! Are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like japanease anime to
    Have you seen Evangelion?

    ReplyDelete