Tuesday 22 October 2013

BFF

Hi every one, I'm supposed to talk about my best friend but I have 2 of them: Nicole y Natalia.
Nicole is my partner in all my adventures, we have many histories. We are together almost every day for the last 4 years, and without she my life would be boring and lonely.


But today I going to talk about Naty, because her birthday was the last week.
Our friendship started when we were very young, in the school.
When I went to a new school, I was very afraid because this school was huge and expensive ( I had a scholarship) and I thought  "I will never fit in here".   The first day I arrived to school  I was very confused because I didn’t knew anybody, but when I entered to classroom two girls came to me. They were very friendly and invited me to sit with they. On of this girls were Natalia.
We are the best friends until these days. We are friends for fourteen years now. 


Naty was very shy when we were child, but always was friendly because of that to everybody likes Natalia. She always painted beautiful pictures and nowadays she studies to being Art teacher.
But life isn’t fair with Naty, she had to pass through many painful stuff. Her father die when we were little girls and she and her mom and brother and sisters were always depressed because that.  Also a couple years ago she had a huge accident. With our other friends we work very hard to collect money for her surgery and she managed to recover.
Her life wasn’t easy but in all this harsh moments did strengthened  our friendship.  In a period she moved with me and my family and we were very happy.  She is like a sister to me, I loves her deeply and I can't imagine my life without she.


No comments:

Post a Comment