Thursday 28 November 2013

Kokedamas

This year wasn't’t very interesting or exciting to me. In fact has been very boring.  The last year I use to be many plains to 2013, but these didn't work.

So now a days, I continue think what I can do to make December more interesting.
With Natalia a friend of mine, we want to be a business to Christmas (even me don’t like very much the commercial holidays).

Before I wrote about my hobbies, how I enjoy do handicrafts, I searched something interesting to decorated my backyard  and I remember a gift that I gave to my friend Pamela for her birthday: a kokedama. I spoke to Natalia about it, and we decided to do it.

A kokedama is like a Bonsai, because is a Japanese technique to breed a plant and trees. But the kokedama don’t restrain the growth of the plant. So you don’t maltreat the plant (like bonsai)  :(

The kokedama in Japanese means “moss ball” and consist in a technique to enclosing a plant's root mass in moss. You can have a beautiful plant without a plant pot. 
Take care it, you only need wet the moss ball ones a week… and that’s all!  

I love plant and flowers, and I believe like these need love, care and also speaking to grow beautiful and healthy,  but some people don’t have enough time or knowledge of plant, so this is an easy way to have one.


Here are some pictures of the different type and size, I hope you enjoy it!




1 comment:

  1. Really the kokedamas are very nice, I remeber when we bought the gift for Chame! Very luck with your business :)

    ReplyDelete