Thursday 1 August 2013

I  like the sociology but sometime I really think that I Will  do something different in the future.
I always love fixed stuff in my house. With my mom always makes arrangements at house, in the appliance or other house's stuff.   I  would very much do some course about electronic, learn about circuit, I think that is very interest fun and useful. I like to learn other stuff to improve my house like gardening and my true passion: decoration.
I always wanted to be a decorator, when I was a child I watched many  tv shows about this topics. My favorite channel was “People&Art”, as there I watched many British shows about decoration, I didn’t knew the real names of this show, only the translation, my favorites was “mi casa, tu casa” and “mientras no estabas”, both were amazing!
I really love learn about decoration and dedicate mi time to decorate my house and maybe work in that in the future.  One day (after graduate of sociology) I will study decoration in some little institute, I don’t want study in university again, is so tiring and need so much time, that I bore only with think about.
In the future, I will study carpentry and crafts  but no goldsmith, mosaic of something like that.
Laurence Llewelyn-Bowen, He's my idol <3

1 comment:

  1. I hope you decorate my house when both will be adults <3

    ReplyDelete